Integrated financial & operational planning aligns financial and operational goals with overarching business strategy across key departments of the organization (finance, operations, sales, marketing, HR). By incorporating all business variables into the planning process, companies can address the diverse needs of both finance and non-finance department planners.
Companies can leverage integrated planning to set organizational strategies and optimize operational plans, to maximize profits and cash flow, while minimizing both financial and operation risks simultaneously.
An integrated planning tool can be used to create flexible collaborative plans, which can be continuously compared with actual results and help develop action plans to adapt to business growth.
Key Advantages of an Integrated Planning Tool
Implementing an integrated planning tool can radically transform your entire planning cycle by uncovering hidden business options and optimizing performance with:
- Accurate cash-flow predictions
- Target setting and faster budget rollout
- Reporting, analysis and reforecasting
- Real-time data analysis
- “What-if” scenario modelling
- Version control and multiuser capabilities
- Authentication and authorization capabilities
- Collaboration on plans, budgets and forecasts
cut in process duration (financial services)
yearly penalties saved per each 0.1g of CO2 over limit saved with accurate planning of CO2 (automotive)
of implementation costs returned solely from eradicated planning errors in first year (banking)
Our Integrated Planning Solution
Adastra Business Consulting provides best practices for budgeting, planning and forecasting, along with complete deployment of the solution, which includes:
- Custom-made Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting roadmap based on individual business requirements
- Integration of data from all source systems (finance, sales, operations, marketing, HR)
- Centralization of all plans, budgets and forecasts into single repository
- Comparison methodology of ACTUAL and PLAN scenarios
- Automated real-time reporting (P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flows, KPI reports etc.)
- Scorecard & management dashboards
- On-premises/ Cloud-bases deployment
With continuously growing data and increasing competition, the planning process is becoming more and more time-consuming and susceptible to inaccuracy. With the help of technology, companies can speed up their budgeting cycle, better utilize resources, create timely forecasts, and reduce the errors.
We can execute and implement the most popular Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting tools on the market:
- IBM Cognos Planning Analytics (powered by TM1).
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (ELM)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)