For all phases of an enterprise planning software platform lifecycle (startup, maintenance, enhancements, and upgrades) we can provide Master Architects, Senior Consultants, and Offshore Implementation Staff for Cloud and On-Premise configurations.
We can build customized interface and processes for your entire Planning, budgeting & forecasting (PBF) cycle, with deliverables including:
- Business analysis (User Stories, Use Cases, Functional Requirements, Technical Requirements, TO-BE Architecture, Implementation roadmap)
- Customized codebase and implementation
- Staff training and onboarding
- Waterfall or Agile implementation
Our Core Planning Competence
Customized to your organization’s requirements, we can execute and implement any of the most popular Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting tools on the market,
- IBM Cognos Planning Analytics (powered by TM1).
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (ELM)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
And connect any ODBC compliant tool with your chosen planning platform and build custom-designed dashboards.
We offer our best practices to help you build a Planning Competency Center together with:
- Performance tracking
- Cost allocation and billing across business units
- Lifecycle management
- Best practices of migration and management of instances between Development, Test, and Production environments
Why implement an Enterprise Planning Platform?
Implementing an enterprise planning platform can radically transform your entire planning cycle by uncovering hidden business options and optimizing performance with:
- Accurate cash-flow predictions
- Target setting and faster budget rollout
- Reporting, analysis and reforecasting
- Real-time data analysis
- “What-if” scenario modelling
- Version control and multiuser capabilities
- Authentication and authorization capabilities
- Collaboration on plans, budgets and forecasts